Learn where to explore, eat, stay and shop in L.A., with Andrea Feczko & Rachel Rudwall!
As the largest city in the U.S., Los Angeles is a lot more than just Hollywood. But with all the celeb-driven hype, is L.A. worth a visit?
– Hollywood: Walk of Fame, Chinese Theater, star home tours
– Beaches: Santa Monica Pier, Venice Boardwalk, Venice Beach
– Outdoors, Running, Hiking
– Temescal Canyon, Runyon Canyon
– Getty Museum, Art
– Malibu Wines, Food Trucks, farmers markets, In-N-Out (secret menu!), Burgers, Father’s Office, Dan Tana’s
– Hotels: Roosevelt, SLS, Standard, Casa del Mar, Hermosa Beach Beach House
– Shopping: Abbot Kinney, The Grove
– Sun & warm weather
Subscribe to How 2 Travelers: http://bit.ly/2kz4wpm
Watch More Travel Guides: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTTvnKC7vzyC4peUh_14dD3Z5dTGMD8iQ
Stay Connected with Me:
About Andrea Feczko:
Hey! I’m Andrea Feczko and welcome to How 2 Travelers. This is your one-stop guide to everything you need to know about traveling. Before I got my dream job as the travel expert on ABC’s Vacation Creation, I started here making YouTube videos. You may recognize me from starring in the Key of Awesome as Kesha and Taylor Swift (YouTube’s #1 Music Video Parody of All Time). Travel is my passion. I’m on the road 8 months out of the year, averaging 30 countries, and have made 5 of them my home. I want to show you that the world is accessible to anyone and everyone- and here’s how to see it!
Los Angeles Travel Guide — “Go or No?” Review | Travel Guides | How 2 Travelers
How 2 Travelers