I had the best time spending the 4th of July in Washington D.C. There is so much to do, so I hope you enjoy my Washington D.C. Travel Guide on 15 Amazing Things to do in Washington D.C.!
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE http://goo.gl/7n7QOW
1. Take an evening tour of the National Mall and see the Washington Monument, Vietnam Memorial, World War II Memorial and Lincoln Memorial.
2. Go see the White House!
3. Eat at Oyamel Cocina Mexicana
4. Visit the National Museum of American History
5. Grab a cocktail at the Round Robin
6. Have brunch at Fiola Mare in Georgetown
7. Visit the Old Stone House in Georgetown
8. Go shopping in Georgetown on M Street
9. Visit Smithsonian’s National Zoo
10. Grab a cocktail at Bar Dupont
11. Stroll around D.C at night
12. Eat some Southern food at Georgia Brown’s
13. Visit the Newseum
14. Grab a cocktail on the rooftop of the W Hotel
15. Go for the 4th of July and enjoy the fireworks
Here is where I booked my free walking tour: http://www.freetoursbyfoot.com/washington-dc-tours/
You’ll also enjoy my NYC guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0YeHIZcObA
Keep up with my daily adventures here: